A projectweek proposed by the School Of Love
18 – 23 March 2018
Longchamps – Bertogne, Les Ardennes, Belgium
Please inscribe here:
During 18 – 23 March the School Of Love will reside in a house in the Ardennes and focus on the connection between nature, love, spirituality, politics and communality. We will decide collectively on the structure of the days, which will consist of sharing own practices and rituals or develop new ones as a group. We will eat, study and practice, take walks in the forest and around the lake during the days, sit around the fire in the evenings, spend time, waste time, alone or together, as it comes.
A part of our days will be dedicated to studying the culture, history and practices of Alevism, Alevi religion was originated in Anatolia and be can be traced back to 6000 years. Their teaching is based on three fundaments: Love, Human and Nature. The Alevi conducted non-violent, non-discriminating and earthly ways of living that influenced political and progressive movements in Turkey that act, also today, to protect the rights of all living beings.
The School Of Three Legged Love will not become a research center of Alevism, but rather a place to study how to love today, by taking love away from its hollywoodian romantic connotation and bring it into the realm of the social.
- Open to whoever is interested.
- Limited capacity – max 12 participants.
- Travel and food will be paid by the participants
- We will sleep in shared bedrooms
- Episode 2 of the School Of Three Legged Love will take place in Istanbul in March 2019
- For questions – School of Love <firstname.lastname@example.org>, www.schooloflove.info
- More pictures of the house: https://nl.belvilla.be/
vakantiehuizen/belgie/ longchamps-12-personen-BE- 6688-02?arrival_date=2018-03- 02&nights=7&pax=12